HEALTH & SAFETY RULES
As a valued guest at a time of heightened global concern, we want to ensure we bring you the latest information and support everyone’s health and wellbeing. This is in line with general hygiene and is what we do every day. It will help give you the holiday you deserve.
To avoid catching or spreading coronavirus, we ask that you;
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you have been outside
- Use bacterial handwash or soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you are experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath or develop these symptoms during your stay, ring NHS 111 for advice
- Do not go to a hospital, pharmacy or doctor’s surgery. Please let Judith know if you are experiencing symptoms via email, phone or text
- Please also let us know if you’ve travelled to a recently affected area or are concerned.
See www.gov.uk for further official guidance and advice.
During this time, we ask that you kindly help with the following at the end of your stay to help minimise the contact for our housekeepers.
Please could you
- Load the dishwasher and switch it on before leaving
- Empty all bins
- Strip all used beds, put all linen in bags and open the windows to ventilate the cottage